"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes"
~Eleanor Roosevelt

01 February 2010

Whining (Hey, I warned you)

So my two children started daycare when I had to start day classes nearly a month ago. I knew they will now be exposed to everything and would possibly be sick all the time. So it makes perfect sense (note sarcasm here) that I would be the one who is nearly on the deathbed now... while those two happy, healthy, noisy little critters slam things around the house.

Don't misunderstand me, I am happy and maybe a little grateful that other then a slight cold they are okay. But do they have to be so darn noisy, come on my head in going to explode here! I don't even think I would wish a sinus infection on my worst enemy.

Sigh, I have that practicum tomorrow, that when I was in great heath I signed up to do first thing in the morning (0700). Hopefully some of this pressure in my head will subside by then and I can regain the full range of hearing....because as of right now I am having a hard time hearing the low tones. (AKA the apical pulse) GREAT!

Alright, I am done whining...seriously considering smothering myself with a hot towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment