"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes"
~Eleanor Roosevelt

18 February 2010

Dreams Don't Lie (Much)

In anticipation for last weeks theory test grade being posted today, I dreamed about logging on to the computer to find out the results of test two last night.

Of course I am going to dream that I passed; specifically, the dream said I got an 85% on it. Pretty darn good! Had I actually thought about it at the time, with the questions being 2 points apiece and partial credit not given, an 85% is mathematically impossible. Oh well, I did get finally get some great restful sleep from that point on!

In reality, I got on 84% on it. Still not bad; I am quite ecstatic with the results. After the reviewing a correctly graded test last week, I was sure I had a whole lot more wrong...I actually lost count of how many I thought I answered incorrectly. This will be the one and only situation where I am happy to admit I am mistaken.

There is a mini break for the remainder of the week; school is closed today and tomorrow for some faculty and all college day thing. Fine by me.

I realized today, just how drastic my expectation on home cleanliness has changed since the nursing classes have started. While we're not living in a health risk situation, there is lots and lots of clutter.


Seriously how did we accumulate so much stuff, we have lived here less than two years!?! Things are just shoved where they could fit out of the kiddo's reach. Let's not even mention the toys! Yeah, I don't do clutter so well.

So the plan for today and possibly tomorrow is to organize, recycle, and donate! All I can hope is the cleanliness lasts until Spring Break! I wonder if upon noticing how much I cleaned today, my husband would feel compelled to take the Christmas lights off the second story of the house tonight? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment