"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes"
~Eleanor Roosevelt

25 March 2010

I pee when I sneeze


All you mommies out there know
what I am talking about....
Stress Urinary Incontinence!

Topic of Discussion in today's theory class: Urinary Elimination

Good news for those that suffer from Stress Incontinence there is relief that can be found in medications or if you like the flair for dramatics there is a surgical option. With any route you will be able to sneeze without fear of leakage again.

As you can see I really don't much to post about, just felt this overwhelming desire to tell you about pee. Alright that is all.

Lesson of the Day:
One word: KEGLES!

In other non-nursing news...
As of today, I have a graduation date; May 8th!!!! Well okay before I parade across that stage, I need pass Chemistry and some stupid exit math test required by the state. All and all, I guess that is easy enough. I am very excited to have something to show for the past year and a half that I spent on the schools RN program waiting list!

2 comments:

  1. Great news and those kegles do wonders! LOL! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I wanted to share with you information about a clinical research study that is currently enrolling women who experience involuntary urine leakage. Please visit www.suistudy.com?p=8667333543 for more information. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete