"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes"
~Eleanor Roosevelt

06 January 2011

Best quote ever

Today a classmate said the best thing I have heard in awhile, "after tomorrows class we only have 13 more classes!"

To sum it up nicely:
13 Classes
13 Case Studies
7 Weekly quizzes
3 Unit Exams
1 HESI Exam
and of course the Final

Seems like tons to do, but as the course instructor said today there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Clinicals this time around are going to drive me crazy, we were assigned to a location by the school. For the most part, up to this point we have had some choice about where we are going or they at least allowed us to swap if there is someone that was willing to trade hospitals. This time we don't have the opportunity to swap.

Guess I am ultimately complaining because I am heading to a small medical center about an hour from my house; that is without traffic. Uggg, that means LEAVING the house at 0540 at the latest! Also puts me back in the house at nearly 1700. Okay done complaining. For the bright side, some of the rotations will be cool: ICU, ASU, PACU, ER and hanging out with the case manager for a day. A lot will be learned with these really sick patients.

Alright, suppose I should look over the notes from today's lecture...first quiz is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment